We always keep using advanced equipment to insure the product quality. There are different QC working in different production stages to avoiding the product blemish such as scratch ,brilliance etc.. As a result of our high quality products and outstanding customer services, we have gained a global sales network reaching the America, European, Asia Australia, the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and so on.
Test we do:
1. Tension force test（for necklaces）: spec.: 10 – 20 lbs.
2. Salt Spraying testing: test condition: temperature: 35±2°C, humidity > 85%, PH value: 6.5-7.2, solution: 5%±1% NaCl solution, test time: 24h. The surface of metal should no obvious rust, discolor, peel off etc defects.
3. Bleeding test: take the stone into high temperature oven at 60°C 30 minutes, then use white fabric dip alcohol to wipe the heated stone, there shouldn’t have color bleeding dye on the fabric.
4. UV testing: plating/e-coating: test 60h at 60°C, the color level should ≥4.0.
Stone: test 8h at 60°C, the color level should ≥3.0.
5. Vibration grinding test (metal that surface be treatment): test 0.5h, no bulk peeling off be found at flat area, it is accept if the abrasion be found around edges.
Chemical test requirments:
1.Substrate materials and electroplating materials will be sent to the 3rd party for Material composition test within every 6 months.
2. Lead content: material≤100ppm, coating≤90ppm
3.Cd content: material & coating≤300ppm
4. Release of Ni content:in all post assemblies which are inserted into pierced ears and other pierced parts of the human body, the rate of Ni release should ≤0.2μg/cm2/week;
in products intended to come into direct and prolonged contact with the skin should≤0.5μg/cm2/week;
Measurement uncertainty assessment of limit according to EN1811: 2011(E)