Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Type:||925 Sterling Silver Ring||Material:||925 Sterling Silver|
|Color:||White Or Customized||Main Stone:||Zircon|
|Occasion:||Engagement,Anniversary, Wedding,parting,gift||OEM/ODM:||Both Accepted|
Sparkle Pure Sterling Silver Rings Double Ring Beauty Handmade For Women Finger
|Product Name||Sparkle Pure Sterling Silver Rings Double Ring Beauty Handmade For Women Finger|
|Material||925 Sterling Silver + paved CZ|
|Plating||Rhdium and 18K gold or white gold|
|Surface treatment||Polish or satin both are ok|
|Sample Fee||Yes,and it will be returned when place order|
|Sample time||Within 10 working days|
|Service||Welcome both OEM and ODM|
|Delivery time||Within 20-30days upon receipt of payment|
|Certification||CE, ISO9001, CNAS certification|
|Test request||Do internal Analytical and Physical test(Prop 65,REACH, Resistance to Corrosion etc.)|
|Advantage||Manufacturer ,low MOQ, flexible cooperation|
|Main Business||Stainless steel,sterling silver and brass Rings, Pendant, Cufflinks, Bracelet, Necklace, Earrings, Bangles|
|Stones advantage||We have good stone supplier, magnesite, dyed agate, glass, opal, jade,crackle crastal ,crackle shell and etc. all are accepted.|
Reliability test requirements:
1. Tension force test(for necklaces): spec.: 10 – 20 lbs.
2. Salt Spraying testing: test condition: temperature: 35±2°C, humidity > 85%, PH value: 6.5-7.2, solution: 5%±1% NaCl solution, test time: 24h. The surface of metal should no obvious rust, discolor, peel off etc defects.
3. Bleeding test: take the stone into high temperature oven at 60°C 30 minutes, then use white fabric dip alcohol to wipe the heated stone, there shouldn’t have color bleeding dye on the fabric.
4. UV testing: plating/e-coating: test 60h at 60°C, the color level should ≥4.0.
Stone: test 8h at 60°C, the color level should ≥3.0.
5. Vibration grinding test (metal that surface be treatment): test 0.5h, no bulk peeling off be found at flat area, it is accept if the abrasion be found around edges.
Chemical test requirments:
1.Substrate materials and electroplating materials will be sent to the 3rd party for Material composition test within every 6 months.
2. Lead content: material≤100ppm, coating≤90ppm
3.Cd content: material & coating≤300ppm
4.release of Ni content:in all post assemblies which are inserted into pierced ears and other pierced parts of the human body, the rate of Ni release should ≤0.2μg/cm2/week;
in products intended to come into direct and prolonged contact with the skin should≤0.5μg/cm2/week;
Measurement uncertainty assessment of limit according to EN1811: 2011(E)