Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Type:||Circle Letter Necklaces||Material Type:||S925 Silver With CZ|
|Brand:||J&L||Color:||Gold ,silver,rose Gold Plating|
|Stone Color:||Red,blue,purple,green,Pantone Number||Plating:||Rhodium,rose Gold,gold,customized|
White Gold Plated Sterling CZ Paved Circle Pendant Necklace For Lady
|Material||925 sterling silver with Rhodium / Brass with silver plated|
|Stone||Zircon or customized|
|stone color||White or as your needs|
|Payment term||T/T 30% payment in advance , 70% balance before shipping|
|Advantage||Low MOQ. / Factory competitive price & high quality. /Quick shipment|
|Lead time for mass production||15-20 days|
|Inner Packing||OPP bag-Bubble bag|
|Packing||1pc/opp polybag, 50-100pcs with large polybag or as per your request|
|Payment Way||T/T Westernuion paypal Bank transfer|
|Shipping Way||by courier as DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS|
Simplified order process:
1. Give us the style No. or picture / CAD you choose.
2. Confirm details specification. eg. ring size ,product dimension, stone material, plating color ,stone color ,etc.
3.Confirm PI price.
4. Pay 30% deposit.
5. We make a first sample for your approval and for golden sample.
6. Start production.
7. 70% balance to be paid.
8. Shipment and send tracking No.
1. High quality materials are used that can meet US and European standard
2. Austrian crystal, sterling silver, plated alloy, hollow jewelry.
3. Logo customization available
4. Non-toxic, safe materials, non-hazardous to your body
5. OEM/ODM Factory, We are the designers. Manufacturers, and direct sales for the product. No middle man.
6. Different stones are accepted.
What is sterling silver ?
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
Fine silver, for example 99.9% pure silver, is generally too soft for producing functional objects; therefore, the silver is usually alloyed with copper to give it strength while preserving the ductility and appearance of the precious metal. Other metals can replace the copper, usually with the intention of improving various properties of the basic sterling alloy such as reducing casting porosity, eliminating firescale,and increasing resistance to tarnish.